Monday, September 24, 2018

Easy Green health


  So I'm drinking and using nettle this weekend. Sometimes you feel tired of normal tea and coffee and just want something different again and to take care of yourself.  Anyway I briefly brewed about two handfuls of dried nettle leaves in a pot and let it soak overnight. You can also do it the other way round. It got stronger, more potent and darker. I drink every now and then and use it on my hair/locks and scalp in a Spray bottle which you can see in the picture. I think i can testify that it does promote healthy hair growth and overall thickness,/combating sparse hair growth and detoxify the body and generally enrich/fortify my system.  



   Of course it is a good strong tonic helpful in detoxifying and cleansing the body . It has high highh amounts of iron and vitamin c, helping those who are anaemia or have fatigue.  Apparently nettle tea helps in prevention of allergic reactions or in my case, inflammation of mucous membranes in my nose. I have a hay allergy which flares up from every now and then and it doesnt help that i lived and worked on a farm at the time I made this post. Laugh out loud! When it hits me its not funny and in the past i have tried nettle tea which i drink quite often but i'm not sure what it did for me. That case is not closed yet.  Anyway, please drink this and other good leaves and plants everyday if you can. This so called "weed " we shouldnt take for granted. Its so rich, it grows everywhere. I have even seen it in the urban city growing from the street corners or the cracks in gravel/concrete. You can also blend it fresh and raw and have it as a smoothie. Very strong green plant forces. Im off to have another drink. learn about the plants around you and use them for your health and benefit. they are many and all there, mango, orange, pawpaw, guava, and many other trees, shrubs and plants/"weeds" which im looking into. i didnt say kill yourself o. learn lol. Hopefully i will be able to help you with that in the near future.

Take care.💕 Folu, Steward of the Earth.

#nettle #stingingnettle #tropicalnettle? #nettletea #nature #locks  #locs #hair #natural #health #wealth #stewardoftheearth





No comments:

Post a Comment